Finding the 4 Leaf Clover
To support young transgender people and make them feel visible
Eden, Pali, Sarah, Oona, Sofia
How might we support gender diverse young people in being accepted in mainstream society?
Customer / Problem
- Adults and young people who lack awareness about the complexities of being transgender or gender diversity. Some of these individuals may hold prejudices or perhaps they have never met a transgender person before.
- Young people questioning their gender identity who may feel alone and isolated or unsure of where to turn for help.
A book about a young child's journey to finding themselves and coming out as transgender with the help of their nan.
The story will enlighten adults and young people to help them understand transgender identities, while sending messages of support and connection for transgender youth. The main takeaways of the story are:
- It's okay to express yourself and be who you are
- Exploring your gender identity is healthy!
- We should always support transgender people