The SPUBS Program | To encourage and further increase the opportunity for young people to be involved in sports
Elora Guirguis , Montana Dunn , Ruth O'Donovan
What is the problem you found?
How might we help people living in rural areas, aged 8-18, who are unable to participate in sports due to finance, transport, age, ability and/or time?
Customer / Problem
17-year-old girls who experience the following problems:
- Have a tight budget
- Live out of town (but go to a school in town)
- Want to start to learning sport but have no experience and are struggling to find lessons in Wagga
What Is Your Solution?
- The program is held during school hours, so transport is not a problem
- The price for registering (this can be any month) changes according to peoples needs
- lessons are for any age and ability - you can register for clubs afterwards if you are interested